Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

REVIEW from SPRINGFIELD MOMMY BLOGGER - Paying it forward

http://www.myspringfieldmommy.com/2011/01/build-you-own-chocolate-with-choccreate.html

Build Your Own Chocolate With Choccreate


Imagine if you could add just about anything imaginable to chocolate...

Sounds too good to be true right? Well Choccreate has designed a company that does just this. It all starts with your selection of either Milk, Dark or White Chocolate. From there you then select the fruit, nuts, spices, herbs, cereals, candies, crackers and everything and I mean everything in between.

I ordered a few candy bars just before Christmas, and let me tell you they did not last long. The most popular of the bars I ordered was dark chocolate with pineapple and white chocolate with kiwi and almond slivers. I held back my personal favorite of white chocolate with coconut.

The ordering process is simple and quick allowing you to go between the screens to select the best topping for bar. However, if building the perfect bar is not for you there are many bars that are part of their daily collection.

One thing I did not expect to see was a expiration date on the bars I made. I have to laugh because the bars are tagged good through March 2011, but how anyone expects them to last that long is beyond me.

You may want to consider Choccreate for Valentine's Day, I can not image anyone not loving to make their own chocolate. The best part is your order is already preboxed and ready to be opened when it arrives. so that means no wrapping for you guys who may be reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment