Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LIFE MOMENTS

http://www.lifewiththeds.com/2011/02/choccreate-review.html

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I recently had the opportunity to review Choccreate chocolates!


I was able to review two chocolate bars!


The first one was milk chocolate, dried strawberries and bananas.
This was amazing! The milk chocolate was so good and the bananas and strawberries were so good!
I was so impressed with the fruit that was in the chocolate bar. I have had dried fruit in chocolate before and it wasn't very good. This almost tasted like fresh fruit!


The second was milk chocolate, mini marshmallows, m &m's and gummi bears!
This chocolate bar was also very good! This was a fun chocolate bar to eat! My favorite part of it was the gummi bears! They taste so good in chocolate!


I was very impressed by the quality of this chocolate! It wasn't like other kinds of milk chocolate it had such a better taste to it. Maybe because it hasn't sat on the shelves of stores for month, and it was made when I put my order in!


Choccreate has so many different flavors you can put on the chocolate bar. They also have three different kinds of chocolate to start your chocolate bar with. Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate (I'm not a fan of White Chocolate and Dark Chocolate gives me migraines!)


To top your chocolate bars they have fruits, nuts, cereal, cheeze-its (yeah, cheeze-its!), decorations, and herbs and spices! There are a TON to choose from! It took me almost a day to pick what I wanted on two chocolate bars!

Not only are they good and have a ton of different things to choose from, but they are very reasonably priced!


I give these a 5 out of 5!!


Head on over and check them out!!


THANK YOU CHOCCREATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment